UK-Elect Professional Edition
v12.0 (and free updates to new versions for 1 year)
- Forecast any British Election now
- All General Election results from 1983 to 2019 inclusive
- All UK Euro Election results since 1984 (now including 2019)
- UK European Referendum Results for 2016 and 1975
- All Scottish Parliament, Welsh and Northern Ireland Assembly elections
- All London Assembly and Mayoral elections
- Hundreds of sets of local election results, from 1990 to 2019
- See Results available in UK-Elect Professional Edition for a list of the available results
- Forecast UK General Election, Scottish Parliament, Welsh Assembly, London Assembly, UK European elections, county councils, district councils, metropolitan councils etc. etc.
- Functionality far beyond that found in simple online calculators. See here for more details
- Supports all the common forecasting methods - Uniform National Swing, Proportional, Proportional Loss, Proportional Loss with Threshold (Strong Transition Model) etc. - or create your own method. See here for more details
- Includes additional UK-Elect specific methods intended to take optimal advantage of the huge range of UK-Elect forecasting configuration options, including settings related to Brexit strength of feeling and the use of 2016 European referendum results on a constituency basis.
- Optionally forecast using separate Scottish, Welsh, London, other regional and GB percentages. Combine separate regional forecasts and GB forecast into one overall forecast as required - let UK-Elect deal with the complexity.
- Powerful analysis, filtering and display facilities - easy to display on a map almost anything you want, e.g.
"show me which MPs in 2017, standing again, did worse than would be expected on average for new candidates for their party!"
- Can make reverse forecasts - what percentage national vote would be required to win seats
- Includes full UK 2019 General Election results
- Now includes UK 2019 European Parliament election results
- Now includes full support for latest UK political situation.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Free program and data file updates for one year
For details of what's new see the readme file: UK-Elect ReadMe
Would you like to view or predict the results for your local UK council? Let us know when (or soon after) ordering, and, if the necessary
election data is available (it usually is), and not already in UK-Elect (many councils are), we may be able to
incorporate it into the Professional Edition for you free of charge, and provide you with an updated copy.